What is JAVAA ?
Java is a programming language, that is a trademark of Sun Microsystems. This language has gained huge popularity since there are several frameworks for Java that ease developer work like Springs, Struts, JSF, GWT, Grails, Stripes, Tapestry and others.
What is Java Hosting ?
The one advantage the makes JAVA very famous is that it has no portability issues and the same code works unstrained on both Windows as well as Linux servers. It is suitable for everyone, from beginner to technical experts.
hosting refers to the ability to run and manage Java Server Pages. Java Server Pages (JSP) is a server-side language that produces dynamic and interactive web pages by using simple tag-based codes inserted into HTML and XML. The best part is that these are platform independent, which means they will look exactly similar on every computer regardless of the platform used. Thus if you need to run JSP, you will be needing a host that provides JSP runtime modules on your server's host side, so that you can run the proper scripts. Hostingraja which is the web hosting giant in India. provides Java Hosting at an affordable price.
Why Hostingraja for Java Hosting ?
With more than 100,000 websites hosted, Hostingraja is one of the leading hosting service providers in India. The company offers wide variety of hosting plans to its customers. Hostingraja also has a highly experienced support team, which works round the clock to resolve customer queries. Hostingraja also offers 99.9% uptime guarantee with several other add-ons.
What do you get with our Java Hosting ?
- Java Hosting Support
- Control Panel to deploy your war files easily and quickly
- Option to restart your private tomcat server, when you want
- Java Spring Framework. (Spring framework is an open source Java platform that provides comprehensive infrastructure support for developing robust Java applications very easily and very rapidly.)
- JDBC Driver - to connect with database
- JBOSS - Web Server
- Java Hosting with MySQL & Postgress support
- POP3, IMAP and SMTP support
- Multiple WAR file deployment for Java applications
- Multi domain support
- Glassfish Server
- Unique easy to use control panel
- Start and Stop using Web Interface
- Checking the Error log and tomcat log using web Interface
- JVM heap memory - Option to increase the heap memory
- Individual port for tomcat applications, Unique port number to each client
- FTP accounts
- Java Servlet Support
- JDK and JRE support
Serving Java hosting customers over the last 6 years. We provide 3 different kind of Java hosting to our customers. Java shared hosting and Java VPS hosting and Java dedicated server. When you buy anyone of the java hosting plan, We provide everything needed for your website to run successfully. It comes with pre-setup and pre-build to launch our application. It is basically plug and play for any java hosting.
Note: Tomcat 7 is supported in shared & VPS Java hosting. If you want tomcat8, then you have to go with VPS