Register .in domain for Rs. 99
What is .in domain?
An excellent Domain name (name of your website) is necessary for a successful business. It is always suggested to opt for a unique domain name and need to make sure the domain name which you select must be easy to remember especially the users should not find any difficulty in remembering your domain name. As the domain name is going to reflect your business and the brand name. If you are business is related to Indian clients then you need to opt for a .in domain name.
Buying a domain at Rs. 99 name includes keywords:
- The procedure for purchasing a website is about the same paying little respect to the sort of domain you buy. Nevertheless, the vital part of purchasing a website isn't filling out paperwork with a registrar, rather, picking a domain that will get you seen on the search engines.
- In the event that you take look at many domain registries, the sorts of URLs are recorded, including "premium" and "generic" names that regularly the most looked for after. Why is a generic name premium? In all cases concerning domains, the broader and keyword-focused a URL is, the better possibility it has on the search engines when SEO is included.
- On the off chance that your goal with a website is to be seen and create a business, the domain name ought to reflect your product and brand name and also keywords searched.
Difference between .in and .com Domain?
- .com indicates "commercial", it is the common and recognized domain extension worldwide. Whereas .in indicates "India", it is well suitable for businesses running in India.
- The .com domain extension is needed if you want a good amount of Non-Indian traffic through search. With a .in search engines will often consider that your content is based on Indian clients and neglects your website in other countries. If you are running your business in India then the .in domain will be the right choice.
- .com is gTLDs (Generic top-level domains). It is one of the categories of top-level domains (TLDs) managed by the IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) for use in the Domain Name System of the Internet. And .in is ccTLDs (Country Code Top-Level Domains). They are two-letter Internet top-level domains (TLDs) especially indicates a particular country.
NOTE: Rs. 99 domain is available ONLY when you buy any one of the plans. Click the respective pages below
Facts about .in Domains:
- The INRegistry has been created by NIXI, the National Internet Exchange of India. NIXI is nonprofit organization according to Indian companies act. Their aim is to provide help and improved Internet services in the country.
- INRegistry it does not carry out registrations itself. Instead, it authorizes registrars through an open process of selection on the basis of clear ability criteria.
- Under NIXI, the INRegistry functions as a self-governing body with essential obligation regarding keeping up the.IN ccTLD and guaranteeing its operational soundness, reliability, and security. It will actualize the different components of the new arrangement set out by the Government of India and its Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
- Before the introduction of liberalized registration policies for the .in domain, there were only 7000 names had been registered between 1992 and 2004. But according to the report of March 2010, the number had increased to over 610,000 domain name, with a drastic 60% of registrations coming from India and the rest from overseas.
Know more about .IN Domains (99 domain):
.IN is India's top-level domain on the Internet. Like .COM, .IN can be used for e-mail, Web sites, and other applications. But unlike other domains .IN domain is a unique symbol of India and its role in the world. The methodology for registering .IN names have been simplified. This enables anybody to enroll and use .IN domain names. Presently .IN names are accessible for information exchange through various enlistment centers. .IN spaces are anything but difficult to purchase, simple to utilize, quick and reliable.
.in is available in 15 Indian languages. And 2.01M+ .IN domains have been registered since 2004, and 120 the number of accredited.IN registrars to choose from. .IN Registry supports IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity to the registry and for the DNS Resolution of the .IN Domains. IN Registry would like to recommend Registrars and Registrants of the .IN and IDN domains to host their website on dual-stack i.e. both on IPv4 and IPv6. As of March 2016, the number of a .in domain name has been doubled to over 2 million domain names.
Note: INRegistry is the official .IN registry. This was appointed by the government of India and is operated under the authority of NIXI, the National Internet exchange of India.
- in (available to anyone; used by companies, individuals, and organizations in India)
- .co.in (originally for banks, registered companies, and trademarks)
- .firm.in (originally for shops, partnerships, liaison offices, sole proprietorships)
- .net.in (originally for Internet service providers)
- .org.in (originally for non-profit organizations)
- .gen.in (originally for general/miscellaneous use)
- .ind.in (originally for individuals)
How we are able to sell the .in domain at Rs 99? And the reason to buy .in domain for 99 from HostingRaja?
As we are a leading domain registration service provider in India, we offer .in domain at Rs 99 only. When you buy a .in domain from HostingRaja the domains will be secured and moreover, the renewal price is very less compared to other providers. Purchasing .in domain from HostingRaja will also be very helpful in future to transfer it to any provider. To get a .in domain at Rs 99 you have to just purchase any of our plans.
Reason to buy a .in domain for Rs 99 from HostingRaja:
1) Make your presence felt in local search:
The .in domain names have a better position in local search queries. And can enjoy a significant edge over the competitors, who will be having the .com domain extensions.
2) Establishing the India business:
You can get a good head-start for your local business. The .in domain name will offer you a good local presence and easy brand building abilities.
3) Make your visitor preferences simple:
With the .in domain extension, you can attract more of the Indian users. The unique country code will make sure that the site gets good attention from the Indian visitors.