If your websites is hacked or affected with malware,
- First Change your website admin password to a tough password. To know how to have a touch password, refer: http://forum.hostingraja.in/showthread.php?tid=80
- Check with support team to restore the back up, If your back up is also infected with virus or malware, You need to contact your web developer to fix the problem
- Once you restored from back up, Ensure to change your website admin password to a tough password. To know how to have a touch password, refer: http://forum.hostingraja.in/showthread.php?tid=80
- Install the security plugins as mention on this link: http://makeaweblog.com/configuring-wordfence-security/ or in this detailed guide: https://www.wordfence.com/wordfence-installation-guide.pdf
- Once installed scan your website for malware .
To know more information about other problems, Read the links below.
- To know which files or how it got affected, you can use this link http://scanner.pcrisk.com/
To know more on how to secure your wordpress website, Please read this links
Certainly those links will guide on how to secure your website.