Open Windows Live Mail and select Add e-mail account from the left hand side.
Click Add e-mail account
Enter your full E-mail address, Password, Display Name
Select POP3 from the drop-down box.
- Enter pop mail.yourdomainname as the Incoming server address.
- SSL/TLS: None (Uncheck the This server requires a secure connection (SSL))
- Enter your full e-mail address in the text box for Login ID (if different from e-mail address).
- Enter mail.yourdomainname in the text box for Outgoing Server.
- Check the box for My outgoing server requires authentication.
Click the Finish button.
Setup is complete! You will see your account on the left hand side of the Windows Live Mail window.