What are the advantages of dedicated server hosting?
When compared to all other types of hosting, dedicated hosting provides lots of advantages which providers lot more power than shared hosting, VPS, or Cloud hosting. It gives you a lot of management resources to handle your website.
Advantages of Dedicated hosting:
- Dedicated server space gives better flexibility compared to any other type of hosting.
- You get a unique and dedicated IP address for your server which helps you to buy an SSL certificate for your online business.
- You need not fear about any other business activities that may affect your website performance. So you can rely on dedicated servers.
- SQL storage is cheap
- Inexpensive disk space
- Bandwidth is cheap
- No overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment.
- Comprehensive resources
- Enhanced performance and security
- Room to grow
Disadvantages of Dedicated hosting:
- Rigid specs
- Always paying for maximum power
- Limited physical disk space
- Physical scaling limit (vertically)
- Hardware failures
- Configuration and Management
- You’re solely responsible for your server – If something goes wrong, it’s on you and it’s up to you to fix it.
- Dedicated servers aren’t nearly as affordable as VPS.