How can connect MSSQL database with SQL Server Management Studio Express 2012 in Windows server.
What is MSSQL?
MS SQL is Microsoft SQL Server which is widely used in all our server products such as Windows dedicated or Windows VPS server. It is web hosting database that is used for store website information. MS SQL is the greatest popular type of database on Windows servers. It has many advanced features that make it appropriate for businesses. Microsoft SQL Server database is capable of keep any type of data that you want. It will do quickly store and retrieve information about website.
What is the use of MSSQL?
Through this we can create databases.
We can maintain databases.
We can analyze the data through SQL Server
We can generate reports through SQL Server
We can restore the databases.
To we connect MSSQL database with SQL Server Management Studio you need to follow below steps.
Step 1. Open Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Studio.
From there you have to enter all the required details.
1. Server type: In server type select Database Engine from drop down button.
2. Server name: Enter server IP address of your database.
3. Authentication: In Authentication Select SQL Server Authentication from drop down button.
4. Login: Enter Database user-name which you have created.
5. Password: Enter Password for that database user which you have selected.
Step 2: Once you will enter the required details, click on connect.
Once you will login you will see list of databases in the server, From there you can choose your Database.